Now days checking of Aadhar card status online or offline are one of most complicated work for every citizen of India. Due to complication, most of people do not able to find way of checking UIDAI status online. However, here we will go to write an article about how to check Aadhaar status online by name/Dob, enrollment no. You need to read details post about the Aadhar card. In addition, if you want to download status of your Aadhar then you can do it. Through few simple steps, it’s an easy work. Now let us do it.
In India Aadhar card is an important part of our life. The government recently made mandatory UID Aadhar card for subsidies schemes. Now they want for all government schemes. Recently few Ngo filed fir against government to remove Aadhar card mandatory for all schemes. After lot of hearing Supreme Court of India, finally decide to send this case to upper bench.
Steps to check Aadhar Card online Status:
Mainly there are two steps to check Aadhar UIDAI status i.e. online or offline method. Here in this post we gave information about both. First, learn about online method. Please note that in online uid checking status, you need internet connection with mobile or Laptop/desktop. Without INTERNET or gadget, you are not able to know your Aadhar card or UIDAI card.
- First, visit UIDAI official website.
- Click on “Check E Aadhaar Status” Under Aadhar Online services.
- Fill enrollment id, date/time and enter security code.
- Click on Check status button.
- Now your Aadhar card available, download and print it.
How to find lost enrollment no
If you not able to download Aadhar card due to enrollment no then must recover through following procedure.
- Visit resident.UIDAI.gov.in.
- Find “enroll and Get Aadhar” and open it.
- After opening the page scroll down to below and click on “Retrieve lost UID/EID”.
- Fill your name mobile no and email id.
- Enter security code and click on Get otp.
- Check your mobile no, you will receive message containing six digits OTP.
- Verify otp
Now you will receive otp regarding your enrollment no. Please save enrollment no and other details to use for checking Aadhar status online. All completed above process now you are eligible for download UIDAI Aadhar card.
UIDAI E-Aadhaar Status by name and mobile no
If you want to check E-Aadhar UIDAI status through mobile no or name then must keep registered mobile and when you tried to check Aadhar status. It’s very simple steps, candidates who want to know online status of Aadhar card, need to visit UIDAI website immediately. You can also follow above procedure to check Aadhar card status by name and mobile no.